Facts About India:
India is the heart of the Earth It situated in Asia Continental. India is the area wise seventh biggest country in the World and it is biggest country in population after China. The one of very interesting fact about India has more then 50% youth of the total population That’s the reason Every country understand the power of India.
Geographical facts of India:
- India comes into the south Asian continent.
- India is covered by sea and mountains from east it’s covered by bay of bangal from west its covered by Arabian sea, from north its covered by Himalaya range and from south its covered by Indian Ocean
- The Indian standard time is GMT + 05:30
- Total area covered by India is 3.3 Million sq km
- +91 is the country code for Cell phone and telephone
- There are many countries which touches the India's border like from East it touches by Myanmar and from east of West Bengal it touches by Bangladesh. From North-West Afghanistan and Pakistan touches the India border
- Lakshadweep and Andaman Nicobar also comes in India
- Natural resources of India are Coal, iron ore, manganese ore, mica, bauxite, petroleum, titanium ore, natural gas, limestone, arable land, dolomite, kaolin, gypsum, apatite, steatite, fluorite, etc.
Facts about the Government of India:
- According to our constitution the name of our country is Republic of India and in hindi Bhartiya Ganrajya.
- Our Government follows the parliamentary system.
- Delhi is the Capital of India.
- India is dividing administratively into the twenty eight states and seven union territories.
- India is independent on 15th August 1947.
- The Constitution of India passes on 26th January 1950