Passport Office for Uttarakhand
Now in Uttarakhand, passport office is available and it is situated in the capital of Uttarakhand i.e. Dehradun. Currently three districts come under the passport office Dehradunand ret of ten districts of the state Uttarakhand come under the passport office Bareilly. The address of the passport office and Dehradun Bareilly is given below.
How to Apply for the Passport:
- Fill the application form properly with your name, address, contact telephone numbers (if any), and details of fee paid.
- If you submit fee by a Draft along with the application, then fill draft’s details in the application form. Drafts or Postal order payable to Regional passport officer of your area
- Applications can be submitted at the office in your area or can be sent by post at your area’s address.
Fees Structure for Passport
- Fee Rs 1,000/- is charged for fresh Passport and contains 36 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 1500/- is charged for fresh Passport and contains 60 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 600/- is charged for fresh Passport for minors (below 18 years of Age) and contains 36 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 2500/- is charged for duplicate Passport (36 pages) in case of lost, damaged or stolen passport.
- Fee Rs 2500/- is charged for duplicate Passport (30 pages) in case of lost, damaged or stolen passport.
- Fee Rs 1,000/- is charged in case of change the address, name Birth, Place of Birth, Appearance, Spouse Name, Name of Parents/Legal Guardian.
Address of the Regional Passport Offices for Uttarakhand
Passport office Dehradun For the districts Dehradun, Haridwar, Pauri Garhwal
Sh Jai Kumar
Actg Passport Officer,
NCR Plaza, New Cantt Road,
Telephone No. -0135-2652165, 2652162
Passport office For the districts Almora, Bageshwar,Chamoli, Champawat, Nainital,Pithoragarh, Rudra Prayag, Tehri Garhwal, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttar Kashi
Shri. Hans Raj,
Telephone No. – 0581-2546041,
E-Mail – email@example.com