Passport Office Lucknow
Currently in Lucknow is a regional passport office and it covers 48 districts of Uttar Pradesh and Passport Office Lucknow provide passport facility to the peopple of 48 districts these Areas are: Allahabad, Ambedkar nagar, Auraiya, Azamgarh, Bahraich, Ballia, Balrampur, Banda, Barabanki, Basti, Bhadohi, Chandauli, Chhatrapati Shauji Maharaj Nagar, Chitrakut, Deoria, Etawah, Faizabad, Farukkabad, Fatehpur, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kannauj, Kanpur, Kanpur Dehat, Kaushambi, Kushinagar, Lakhimpur, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Maharajganj, Mahoba, Mau, Mirzapur, Pratapgarh, Raibareli, Sant Kabirnagar, Shrawasti, Siddhartnagar, Sitapur, Sonbhadra, Sultanpur, Unnao, Varanasi.
Passport Office Lucknow issue round about 1.5 lacs Passport per year
How to Apply for the Passport:
- Fill the application form properly with your name, address, contact telephone numbers (if any), and details of fee paid.
- If you submit fee by a Draft along with the application, then fill draft’s details in the application form. Drafts or Postal order payable to Regional passport officer of your area
- Applications can be submitted at the office in your area or can be sent by post at your area’s address.
Fees Structure for Passport in India
- Fee Rs 1,000/- is charged for fresh Passport and contains 36 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 1500/- is charged for fresh Passport and contains 60 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 600/- is charged for fresh Passport for minors (below 18 years of Age) and contains 36 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 2500/- is charged for duplicate Passport (36 pages) in case of lost, damaged or stolen passport.
- Fee Rs 2500/- is charged for duplicate Passport (30 pages) in case of lost, damaged or stolen passport.
- Fee Rs 1,000/- is charged in case of change the address, name Birth, Place of Birth, Appearance, Spouse Name, Name of Parents/Legal Guardian.
Address of Passport office Lucknow
Nav Chetna Kendra,
10 Ashok Marg,