Passport Office Gujarat
passpot office for the following cities Kheda, Panchmahals, Surendranagar, Sabarkantha, Rajkot Rural, Rajkot City, Porbandhar, Patan, Dahod, Kutch, Anand, Junagadh, Jamnagar, Gandhinagar, Bhavnagar, Baroda Rural, Baroda city, Banaskanth, Amreli, Mehsana then you can contact to the passport office Ahmedabad all the above cities comes under the passport office Ahmedabad
How to Apply for the Passport:
- Fill the application form properly with your name, address, contact telephone numbers (if any), and details of fee paid.
- If you submit fee by a Draft along with the application, then fill draft’s details in the application form. Drafts or Postal order payable to Regional passport officer of your area
- Applications can be submitted at the office in your area or can be sent by post at your area’s address.
Fees Structure for Passport
- Fee Rs 1,000/- is charged for fresh Passport and contains 36 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 1500/- is charged for fresh Passport and contains 60 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 600/- is charged for fresh Passport for minors (below 18 years of Age) and contains 36 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 2500/- is charged for duplicate Passport (36 pages) in case of lost, damaged or stolen passport.
- Fee Rs 2500/- is charged for duplicate Passport (30 pages) in case of lost, damaged or stolen passport.
- Fee Rs 1,000/- is charged in case of change the address, name Birth, Place of Birth, Appearance, Spouse Name, Name of Parents/Legal Guardian.
Address of the Regional Passport Office Gujarat
Passport office Ahmedabad For the districts Ahmedabad
Regional Passport Office Ahmedabad,
Gulbai Tekra, Opp. LD Engg. College Hostel,
Ahmedabad – 380 006,