Passport Office Andhra Pradesh
This is a regional Passport Office, Andhra Pradesh. It was opened in the year 1976. Passport office Andhra Pradesh is 2nd biggest office after Mumbai. Before this passport office all working about passport for the people of Andhra Pradesh is handled from Passport Office, Madras.
Secunderabad is near to the railway station, bus stop and airport. Vishakhapatnam was opened on 17 January 1997 and it covers five districts of Andhra Pradesh i.e. Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Vishakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari districts.
There are four Collection Centers in Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Tirupathi and Visakhapatnam.
RPO, Hyderabad, accept Passport application from all Andhra Pradesh except these places Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari & Vizianagaram.
How to Apply for the Passport:
- Fill the application form properly with your name, address, contact telephone numbers (if any), and details of fee paid.
- If you submit fee by a Draft along with the application, then fill draft’s details in the application form. Drafts or Postal order payable to Regional passport officer of your area
- Applications can be submitted at the office in your area or can be sent by post at your area’s address.
Fees Structure for Passport
- Fee Rs 1,000/- is charged for fresh Passport and contains 36 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 1500/- is charged for fresh Passport and contains 60 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 600/- is charged for fresh Passport for minors (below 18 years of Age) and contains 36 pages with 10 years of validity
- Fee Rs 2500/- is charged for duplicate Passport (36 pages) in case of lost, damaged or stolen passport.
- Fee Rs 2500/- is charged for duplicate Passport (30 pages) in case of lost, damaged or stolen passport.
- Fee Rs 1,000/- is charged in case of change the address, name Birth, Place of Birth, Appearance, Spouse Name, Name of Parents/Legal Guardian.
Address of the Regional Passport Office Andhra Pradesh